Nuts are loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. Yes, they’re good for the body. Whether it is a pecan, Brazil nut, cashew, almond, hazelnut, or pistachio, health benefits abound. Walnuts, for example are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Almonds, on the hand, are rich in Vitamin E. And the list goes on. Why not give it a try? Here are some benefits of nuts:
1. They lessen bad cholesterol.
2. Combat inflammation.
3. Protect the arteries.
4. Boost our memory.
5. They are perfect for the gut.
6. They make losing weight easier.
7. They help protect the body from certain cancers.
8. They are, of course, good for the heart.
9. And can keep the skin healthy, too.