Conductor analyzed the integration of Twitter tweets within the Google search results and put together five new findings about this relationship. Some of the high level findings include:
- 79% of the time both the Twitter profile and tweets appear within the Google search results.
- 17% of the search results have Twitter results showing in position 1-3
- 41% of the search results have Twitter results showing in position 4-6
- 11% of the time in the Google search results, there is more than one Twitter result
- 53% of the time when there are Twitter results, you will also see results for Facebook
Infographic Source: Conductor