When it comes to finding a trampoline, there certainly are a ton of different options on the marketplace. Knowing what to look for can be a real benefit. The infographic below from UpcomingHealth.com highlights some of the key things to consider when buying a trampoline, with an emphasis on safety features which we like!
Here is a brief overview of what to look for to find the best trampoline for your family:
- Size – Bigger trampolines cost more, but last longer as children age. When possible, buy bigger for maximum value for money of the long-term
- Safety Net – These are a must. Most popular trampolines come with this safety feature
- Shape – You have the choice of rectangular or circular shape. Rectangle is the preferred option for older users
- Price – Higher price doesn’t necessarily mean better quality. Expect to pay somewhere up to $800 for a good quality brand of trampoline
- Springs – The size and length of springs impact on how much bounce in the trampoline. The bigger the better when it comes to maximizing the potential bounce height
- Assembly – Be aware that assembly will typically require two adult and a bit of patience. So take your time and perhaps consider assembling when excited children are not around!
- Monitor – Be sure to monitor jumpers, particularly younger children whilst they’re using the trampoline. We don’t want any injuries!
- Read the Manual – Actually, reading the manual twice is a great idea. Read it once to familiarize yourself with assembly instructions, then read it again to ensure that you’re understand it clearly before assembling.