Does winter prevent you from going outside and hitting the gym? Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t exercise—there are other ways to stay active. Consider indoor exercises, which are cheaper and less hassle. To help you, here’s an infographic presented by TestX Core. It features some exercises you can try at home.
1. Jumping jacks and jump rope. Easy yet effective.
2. YouTube free workout videos. Choose a video you prefer.
3. Try planking. Though challenging, but worth the expense.
4. Dance. A great way to have fun and exercise at the same time.
5. Use water bottle weights. Perfect for arm, shoulder, and back strength training.
6. Clean the house. Isn’t it great you clean the house at the same time shed a few pounds?
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):